Automate Drug Accountability and IDS Operations
Streamline the management of investigational drugs and research site operations with Vestigo. More than a digital solution for electronic accountability, inventory, and protocol management, Vestigo’s comprehensive features provide automation of integral research pharmacy processes.
Preferred by the top 10 NIH funded research institutions and NCI designated cancer centers, Vestigo is used at clinical trial sites ranging from academic medical centers and health systems to Site Management Organizations (SMOs) and Independent Research Organizations (IROs).
Experience the Powerful Features of Vestigo
Digitize Drug Accountability and Dispensing
- Seamless workflows guide the receipt, dispense, return, and destruction of IP.
- Generate accurate, complete, and legible drug accountability records in a variety of formats.
- Print custom labels at several points of inventory and the medication-use processes.
- Integrate with EMR systems to capture and queue patient order details.
Gain control of Inventory Management
- Ensure viable drug is always on hand with expiration date tracking and resupply alerts.
- Maintain appropriate supply levels with cycle counts and par/reorder point calculators.
- Guide appropriate product handling with hazardous category assignments.
- Accelerate receipt at satellite sites with Inventory SendOut capability.
- Expediate temperature excursion documentation and reporting.
Track Billing and Workload in Real-time
- Create and amend protocol-specific budgets.
- Capture charges in real-time and generate customized invoices and extracts.
- Record payments, reimbursement, and report on financials.
- Collaborate Inter-departmentally within a secure Billing Portal.
- Automatically record time-based workload.
Optimize Protocol Management
- Automate all aspects of the protocol life cycle, from start-up to close-out, with streamlined pathways.
- Standardize data entry across the platform with various templates.
- Create checklists and assign tasks to users.
- Document and track key protocol contacts with start and stop dates.
- Available CTMS interfaces transmit and align protocol, sponsor, and subject data.
Elevate Monitoring and Audits in Vestigo Verify
- Schedule monitor visits and access with an integrated calendar.
- Communicate with monitors on visits, questions, and follow-up items.
- Track and document monitor’s activity through reports and audit trails.
- Reconcile visits with a standardized close-out process.
Manage Documents Electronically
- Upload, create, and organize essential documents and communications.
- Maintain temperature logs with location-based Temperature Documents.
- Provide or protect documents from monitors with a visibility setting.
- Generate certified electronic copies of paper documents with a certification flag.
Record Training & Competency
- Create, assign, and record protocol-specific and global training competencies.
- Restrict user’s protocol access until training has been completed.
- Generate electronic training logs with version control.
Enhance Security and Compliance
- Vestigo meets SOC2, HIPAA, and 21CFR requirements.
- Chronologically record activities and actions with comprehensive audit trails.
- Customize role-based security controls with extensive user permission options.
- Authenticate users access and login credentials with SSO/SAML.
Receive Premier Customer Service and Subject Matter Expertise
We take pride in offering exceptional customer service, and our team of Subject Matter Experts (SME) includes pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who provide implementation, support, and continued customer success to optimize your use of Vestigo and elevate your site to best-practice standards.
Realize the Benefits of Vestigo: Accuracy, Safety, and Efficiency
- Improve accuracy of inventory and IP tracking throughout the accountability cycle
- Enhance Patient Safety with reduced likelihood of protocol deviations and medication errors
- Increase Efficiency and Staff Satisfaction with streamlined workflows and reduced manual paperwork
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance with accurate and easily accessible records
- Enhance Transparency with remote monitoring, reports and audit trails
- Improve Data Quality with standardized data collection and reporting
- Optimize Operational Decision-making & Cost-control with real-time data
Hear What our Clients Say about Vestigo and our Team
The support we receive from Vestigo when questions come up is quick and thorough. They are responsive and help us work through options when needed.”
Maggie Ryan, PharmD, BCPPS
Manager of Research Pharmacy
Oregon Health and Science University
A fantastic resource
The initial training sessions were incredibly informative and covered the abundance of functionality within the system. The implementation process seemed daunting at first, but after we built a few protocols, we were off to the races. We were able to quickly build almost every single protocol we were dispensing on in just a few weeks.
Our customer success manager has been a fantastic resource throughout the entire implementation process. She is quick to reply to any of our questions. There have been times when she even set up a virtual meeting to show us all our options for handling a certain issue. The support services are also top notch. The team has always addressed our issues promptly and efficiently with a level of expertise that is unparalleled. The level of support has remained exceptional even after our go-live date.
Using Vestigo has made an enormous impact on our dispensing efficiency and documentation of our workload. We cannot wait to continue utilizing Vestigo to its fullest potential!”
Alishia M. Vanus, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist of Investigational Drugs
Community Health Network
Could not function without it
Susan Rogers, RPh
Director, Investigational Drug Service
How did we ever manage without Vestigo?
J. Michael Hayes, PharmD, CPh
Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Investigational Drug Service
Tampa General Hospital
Saved immense time and effort
The transition could not have happened at a better time. The COVID-19 pandemic hit the Detroit area hard, and we had to switch to all remote monitoring visits. Without Vestigo, we would have had to upload paper drug accountability records, shipping receipts, training documents and temperature data for each remote visit request.
With Vestigo in place, we were able to easily handle the increased demand for remote visits. In addition, the drug accountability records generated from the Vestigo system are clean, easy to read and accurate. The inclusion of temperature monitoring and competency documentation within the system makes Vestigo a complete IDS solution. We have saved immense time and effort as a result of our conversion to Vestigo.”
Joseph Schiavi, R.Ph.
Manager – Investigational Drug Services
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
The best software support group I have worked with
Theresa A. Mays, B.S., Pharm.D., BCOP, FASHP
Former Vice President of Investigational Drug Services
Schedule a demo today.
Learn more about our innovative and customizable software solutions by contacting our team today to schedule a demonstration.